January - Patience is Key

Hi there January,

This month has gone by so slowly, but it was so nice to enjoy every little moment. I started the new year 2020 with some friends popping fireworks and just trying to prepare for the beginning of a new semester. This semester started off really well, we just finished taking our endocrine/reproductive block and forming the drug charts I previously spoke about has really help me understand the drugs for med pharm. I am slowly understanding how to clinically apply the drugs to patients’ symptoms with my study group throwing out different scenarios that may occur. I also got to present on my favorite topic Alzheimer’s for neuropharmacology with my classmate/friend Brice and this was very fun and informative. Now, we are preparing for our next block exam about neurology and I feel a lot more prepared from the beginning of starting this program. For my service hours this month, I did not see any opportunities or events to volunteer around the city, so I decided to wait for next month. 
Besides school and always studying, I have gotten really close with my study group, I now call my close friends. We release a lot of oxytocin to make up for all the constant stress that is occurring. We also celebrated Hanaiah's 23rd birthday and we got to meet her close friends, this was really fun. I also invited our study group to my family event for Lunar New Year to show them a little bit of my culture and my family enjoyed their presence very much. Thanks, January for being so patient and giving, let’s make February an even better month. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April - Last But Not Least

November - Gobbling It Up

February - Mardi Party